The inclusion of the funds, many of which are already available on Hargreaves Lansdown’s and Cofunds' investment platforms, further builds the group’s distribution footprint.
They include the LO Funds - Golden Age, which invests in equities globally that are expected to benefit as populations grow older, and the flagship LO Funds – Convertible Bond.
Novia Global is a multi-currency wealth management service, which launched to market in October 2015. The platform is available to advisers dealing in the international market, private banks, trust companies and their clients, as well as certain other professional investors.
Dominick Peasley, head of third party distribution at Lombard Odier IM said: “We want to make our diverse range of differentiated funds more readily available to advisers and their clients, and our latest partnership with Novia Group is a reflection of this aim.”
Dave Field, head of customer service at Novia Global, said: “We are delighted to be adding 17 Lombard Odier IM funds to the Novia Global platform. Lombard Odier IM have a strong reputation as a boutique fund manager for providing market leading convertible and fundamental fixed income solutions and a long established and disciplined investment process.”
The Lombard Odier Investment Management mutual funds on the Novia Global platform:
- LO Funds - Absolute Return Bond
- LO Funds - Alternative Risk Premia
- LO Funds - Commodity Risk Premia
- LO Funds - Convertible Bond
- LO Funds - Emerging Consumer
- LO Funds - Emerging Equity Factor Enhanced
- LO Funds - Emerging Local Currency Bond Fundamental
- LO Funds - Euro BBB-BB Fundamental
- LO Funds - Europe Equity Factor Enhanced
- LO Funds - Europe High Conviction
- LO Funds - Eurozone Small and Mid-Cap
- LO Funds - Fundamental Equity Long/Short
- LO Funds - Global BBB-BB Fundamental
- LO Funds - Global Corporate Fundamental
- LO Funds - Global Macro
- LO Funds - Golden Age
- LO Funds - US Equity Factor Enhanced